Just look around and notice how many Americans are seriously overweight! Weight-loss is achieved by eating sensibly, combined with activity and exercise. We suggest that persons who are serious about losing and controlling body weight view The Cambridge Weight Loss Plan. This is an easy plan to follow that really works!
Law & Sex
§ 22-3101. Child Exploitation. Definitions.
For the purposes of this chapter, the term:
(1) "Knowingly" means having general knowledge of, or reason to know or a belief or ground for belief which warrants further inspection or inquiry, or both.
(2) "Minor" means any person under 16 years of age.
(3) "Performance" means any play, motion picture, photograph, electronic representation, dance, or any other visual presentation or exhibition.
(4) "Promote" means to procure, manufacture, issue, sell, give, provide, lend, mail, deliver, transfer, transmute, publish or distribute, circulate, disseminate, present, exhibit, or advertise, or to offer or agree to do the same.
(5) "Sexual conduct" means:
(A) Actual or simulated sexual intercourse:
(i) Between the penis and the vulva, anus, or mouth;
(ii) Between the mouth and the vulva or anus; or
(iii) Between an artificial sexual organ or other object or instrument used in the manner of an artificial sexual organ and the anus or vulva;
(C) Sexual bestiality;
(D) Sadomasochistic sexual activity for the purpose of sexual stimulation; or
(E) Lewd exhibition of the genitals.
(6) "Sexual performance" means any performance or part thereof which includes sexual conduct by a person under 16 years of age.
§ 22-3102. Prohibited acts.
It shall be unlawful in the District of Columbia for a person knowingly to use a minor in a sexual performance or to promote a sexual performance by a minor.
(1) A person is guilty of the use of a minor in a sexual performance if knowing the character and content thereof, he or she employs, authorizes, or induces a person under 16 years of age to engage in a sexual performance or being the parent, legal guardian, or custodian of a minor, he or she consents to the participation by a minor in a sexual performance.
(2) A person is guilty of promoting a sexual performance by a minor when, knowing the character and content thereof, he or she produces, directs, or promotes any performance which includes sexual conduct by a person under 16 years of age.
§ 22-3103. Penalties.
Violation of this chapter shall be a felony and shall be punished by:
(1) A fine of not more than $5,000 or imprisonment for not more than 10 years, or both for the first offense; or
(2) A fine of not more than $15,000 or imprisonment for not more than 20 years, or both for the 2nd and each subsequent offense.
§ 22-3104. Affirmative defenses.
(a) Under this chapter it shall be an affirmative defense that the defendant in good faith reasonably believed the person appearing in the performance was 16 years of age or over.
(b)(1) Except as provided in paragraph (2) of this subsection, in any prosecution for an offense pursuant to § 22-3102(2) it shall be an affirmative defense that the person so charged was:
(A) A librarian engaged in the normal course of his or her employment; or
(B) A motion picture projectionist, stage employee or spotlight operator, cashier, doorman, usher, candy stand attendant, porter, or in any other nonmanagerial or nonsupervisory capacity in a motion picture theater.
(2) The affirmative defense provided by paragraph (1) of this subsection shall not apply if the person described therein has a financial interest (other than his or her employment, which employment does not encompass compensation based upon any proportion of the gross receipts) in:
(A) The promotion of a sexual performance for sale, rental, or exhibition;
(B) The direction of any sexual performance; or
(C) The acquisition of the performance for sale, retail, or exhibition.
For the best meeting/dating place online, Click here|
Check out The Big Eye
The Cambridge Diet - The PROVEN AND EASY way to lose weight fast.
Liberty Rx Savings - Huge savings on YOUR prescribed medications.
Body Balance by Life Force International - It's YOUR health!
Financial Concepts, Strategies, Guides & Calculators